Cyclo's unique epicycloidal design has advantages superior to speed reducers that use common involute tooth gears. Cyclo components operate in compression, not in shear.
Unlike gear teeth with limited contact points, a Cyclo has two-thirds of its reduction components in contact at all times. This design enables Cyclo speed reducers and gearmotors to withstand shock loads exceeding 500% of their ratings, and provide exceptional performance, reliability and long life in the most severe applications.
- Premier in-line drives as both a reducer and gearmotor
- Quiet, efficient and reliable operation with high torque density and compact sizes
- Interchangeable cast iron housings in foot, flanged or face mount configurations
- Available free-shaft, quill hollow shaft, C-face adaptors, shovel base, and top-mount inputs
- Mininimal vibration, low noise, low backlash and extended operational life
- The best product warranty with 24 months backs up the superb Cyclo product reputation
The key to Cyclo®'s matchless performance and reliability is that 67% of the reduction components are in contact at all times, compared to geared designs that use only limited tooth contact.
||24 Nm to 68,200 Nm
||0.10 to 235 HP
3:1 to 119:1 (single) 121:1 to 7569:1 (double)
8041:1 to 658,503 (triple)